- Workgroup Computer Solutions (WCS) is a business of Presentation Power Pty Ltd. WCS trades in a number of computer products and services.
Sometimes we need to collect personal information from our customers so we can:
- Set up and administer a system or technical product for the customer;
- Determine a customer's computer requirements and provide the appropriate product or service;
- Assess a technical problem raised by a customer
- Assess our customers business computing needs;
- Improve our technical products and services.
- Without this information, we cannot provide the product or service.
- Protecting the privacy of our customers is a key part of our normal operations.
- As one of a number of businesses that form Presentation Power Pty Ltd, we provide personal information about a customer to all the related businesses within the company. We do not disclose personal information to any outside third party organisation, unless it is contracted to Presentation Power Pty Ltd to provide administrative services or activities on our behalf. In this case, we make sure that the third party is bound by the same privacy rules we follow.
- Sometimes, Presentation Power Pty Ltd might use personal information to make product related material on a range of technical products and services available to our customers. A customer may elect not to receive product related material or change their mind at any time about receiving product related material by calling +61 3 9670 1273. A customer may:
- Access the personal information that we hold about them;
- Get more information about Presentation Power Pty Ltd;
- The contents of this website (www.wcs.com.au) are protected by copyright law. No site content may be copied and/or displayed on another website or other media without prior permission.